I'm travelling into a new way of working, a new country, a new language, and a new hobby which I'm passionate about. Come with me for some of the journey...

Thursday 11 August 2016

Candy Winner

Hello all and welcome.  Yes, I've finally found time to draw the winner of my blogaversary candy.  My apologies for the delay - regulars will know I'm having a bit of a mad year!  My warmest thanks go to all of you who left such lovely comments - Craftyblogland really is a special place - but there can only be one winner of this little haul...


I'm afraid in the interests of saving time I've forsaken my time-honoured names in the hat for this year and borrowed some assistance from technology.  So without further ado, here is the randomly generated winner.


That's the always hilarious Princess Judy Palmer of Blog This!  Congratulations, Judy!  If you get in touch with me via the link in the sidebar to let me know your postal address, I'll try to get the package in the post before I set off on my travels again.

Love and thanks to all.  I am missing crafting and blogging now that they've become occasional rather than obsessional, but whenever I can drop in I will.  In the meantime, I'm off to be creative in other spheres again.  Happy crafting all!

To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.
Osho

14 comments:

Helen said...

congratulations Judy, I am sure you will have fun with those goodies.

brenda said...

Just popping round my blogs to play catch up after being away for so long Alison and well done to the winner.

B x

chrissie said...

Congratulations to Judy.
Take care Alison and enjoy your journeys.

Love Chrissie xx

craftytrog said...

Lucky Judy! Congratulations!

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats Judy!.
Thanks again Alison.

Pamellia said...

huge congrats!

Cocofolies said...

Congratulations to Judy! How lucky!! :D
Take care of you Alison, and enjoy your creativity in other spheres too, the world doesn't limit to crafting and blogging happily... :)
Though we always enjoy having some news and reading your posts on your blog, whatever you share with us!
Hugs xx

Dorthe said...

Congratulations, to the very lucky winner, Alison !
xoxo

Redanne said...

Congratulations to Judy! x

Julia Aston said...

Congrats to Judy! Can't believe how much traveling you are doing this year Alison (you probably can't either!!) Julia xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh how exciting! I'm a winner!

Nikki said...

Congrats to Judy lucky girl thanks for the chance

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Congrats Judy and have a lovely creative time, Alison.

pearshapedcrafting said...

So good to see Judy win your candy - I know how excited she will be to receive this! Chrisx